Spray type Textured Geomembrane production Line
The surface of the textured geomembrane consists of a concave-convex structure with high friction coefficient and anti-slip property. Compared with the smooth geomembrane, the textured geomembrane can be applied not only to the roof of the building for leak prevention, landscaping, farmland canal seepage prevention and soil and water conservation. Landfill reclamation, landfill in environmental engineering, three-waste treatment and environmental remediation, prevention of desertification, etc., can also be applied to steep slopes or slopes where the surface of the membrane needs to be covered, and other projects requiring a large friction coefficient. The preferred material for construction projects such as mountain construction and steep slope construction.
At present, the production of textured geomembrane usually has the method of Spray and roughening, nitrogen filling and roughening, and embossing roll calendering. Among them, the Spray and roughening method is a secondary molding, which is a method of spraying a molten plastic wire onto the surface of geomembrane to be roughened by a special spray equipment, and cooling to obtain a textured geomembrane.
First, the advantages of this production method are as follows:
1. Compared with the method of nitrogen filling and roughening, no bubbles or holes are formed on the surface or inside of the geomembrane to reduce the quality indexes of the geomembrane.
2. Compared with the calender roll calendering method, the equipment investment is relatively small, the processing cycle is short, and the surface of the rough geomembrane produced by the calendering method is uniform, flat, and the surface friction is relatively small. If different specifications of rough surface are required, the flower roll needs to be replaced continuously. .
3. Since the Spray roughening method is secondary roughening after the production of the geomembrane, the raw material requirements for geomembrane production are loose.
Moreover, for manufacturers who have blown film equipment or calendering equipment, no need equipment modification to produce rough surface geomembrane.
4, Spray and roughening method is suitable for the production of rough surface geomembrane with different thickness.
Second, the composition and advantages of the geomembrane Spray equipment
1. Active roll loading device with adjustable speed, suitable for roll loading of geomembrane with different thicknesses.
2. The unique design of the crawler traction device can ensure the uniform and smooth traction of geomembranes with different thicknesses.
3. Stable spray operation platform tower.
4. The design of the ingenious spray mechanism meet the different width of the geomembrane roughening and can leave a margin on both sides of the geomembrane.
5. Convenient central winding device
6. The entire production line intelligent communication control, high degree of automation.
糙面土工膜 2018-9-30 本文被閱讀 1148 次